WE ARE THERE FOR YOU
Following the Quebec government’s announcement, the entire Forget Audioprosthetists Group is very pleased to confirm all of our services remain available.
Our first concern remains the health of our patients and our employees. This is why we follow the hygiene and triage measures issued by the National Director of Public Health in all of our clinics.
PROGRESSIVE RETURN TO A REGULAR SCHEDULE
Due to the exceptional circumstances related to COVID-19, it is very important to contact your clinic by telephone before coming on site. This makes it possible to effectively apply the distancing and traffic management measures in the clinic.
Thank you for your understanding!
IMPLEMENTED IN ALL OUR CLINICS
- Systematic screening of ALL patients
- Installation of transparent panels at reception
- Compulsory hand washing and disinfection for all
- Frequent washing of shared areas including counters and payment terminals
- Display of hygiene rules addressed to employees and patients
- Staff awareness to reduce contact and maintain distances
- Floor stickers to respect the distance of 2 meters in common areas
Wearing a mask is compulsory for everyone. We invite patients to bring their mask. If necessary, disposable masks will be available for those who do not have them.
PROTOCOL FOR ALL OUR PROFESSIONALS DURING PATIENT CONSULTATION
- Wearing a new mask and/or a visor (gloves if necessary)
- Equipment cleaning and disinfection between each patient
- Daily assessment of the health of all our staff. Quarantine rules are in place if necessary.
TRIAGE OF PATIENTS IN OUR CLINICS
The following are mandatory questions that will be asked to all of our patients before scheduling or confirming an appointment and/or when visiting the clinic.
- In the past 14 days, have you had flu-like symptoms such as: fever, cough and difficulty breathing?
- To your knowledge, in the past 14 days, have you been in contact with a person affected by the coronavirus?
If yes to any of these questions, patients are not accepted in the clinic and will be offered an appointment when their situation is less at risk.
NEED TO STAY AT HOME?
Please note, that in certain situations, we may offer delivery by post of batteries or certain products that do not require a meeting with your hearing care professional. We recommend that you contact the clinic to assess the possible options.
Your safety and hearing health are very important to us. The application and respect by all the measures put in place is essential and we thank you in advance for your collaboration.
President and CEO
The Forget Group
To contact us or find the clinic closest to you :
Leave a comment
Be the First to Comment!