WE ARE THERE FOR YOU
The Groupe Forget network is very concerned with the current situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Our first priority is to preserve our patients and employees’ health and safety. For this reason, and without delay, we have applied the recommendations set forth by the Public Health Authorities in all of our clinics. We invite you to read the following measures implemented across our network of clinics to preserve everyone’s health and contribute to the collective effort to prevent the spread of the virus.
IMPORTANT OPENING HOURS AND MAINTAINING ESSENTIAL SERVICES
As consequence of COVID-19 crisis, opening hours of our clinics may vary depending of the location. It is therefore important to call your clinic before you arrive on site. Thank you for your understanding!
Please note that given the evolving uncertainty surrounding the spread of the COVID-19, our position may change in the future. We will of course keep you informed as we go along.
NEED TO STAY AT HOME?
Please note, in some situation, we can offer you mail delivery to your home to replenish your battery or some products supplies that do not require a consultation with your audioprosthetist. We recommend you contact your clinic to evaluate your options.
Also, in order to comply with the social distancing measures that are strongly recommended under the circumstances, as long as the current COVID-19 situation persists, we invite you to consult your professional by phone before visiting your clinic. This telephone consultation could be followed by a visit at the clinic when required and as discussed with your professional.
HYGIENE MEASURES IMPLEMENTED IN ALL OF OUR CLINICS
- Systematic triage of ALL patients
- Mandatory washing and disinfecting of hands for all those visiting our clinics
- Disinfection of all equipment between each patient
- Repeat cleaning of all surfaces and common areas
- Posting of the hygiene rules intended to all employees and patients
- Instructing our personnel to reduce contacts and maintain social distancing between individuals
- Respecting quarantine rules for all personnel required to do so
- Refusing payment in currency
TRIAGE OF PATIENTS IN OUR CLINICS
The following are mandatory questions that will be asked to all of our patients before scheduling or confirming an appointment and/or when visiting the clinic: Within the last 14 days:
- Have you traveled abroad (outside of Canada)?
- Have you had symptoms that could be associated with influenza: fever, cough and respiratory difficulties?
- To your knowledge, have you been in contact with a person affected by the coronavirus?
- To your knowledge, have you been in contact with a person that returned from abroad or a person who had symptoms that could be associated with influenza: fever, cough and respiratory difficulties?
If the answer to one of the above questions is yes, you will not be accepted in our clinics and an appointment will be offered to you when your situation will no longer pose a risk. We remind you that in accordance with sanitary measures put in place to protect the general population, we recommend that our patients limit their visits to cases that require an immediate and urgent follow-up.
Given that the situation is constantly evolving, we ask you to contact your clinic to make an appointment before visiting it in person.
Your health and safety are very important to us. The implementation and respect of all these measures are essential and we thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Le Groupe Forget
To contact us or find the clinic closest to you : https://www.legroupeforget.com/