The Groupe Forget, Audioprosthetists, largest network of audioprosthetists in Quebec, is looking for audioprosthetists and administratives agents to fill part or full time positions.
All moving expenses will be reimbursed by the employer. The hired candidate will benefit from a flexible agenda, a dynamic work environment and a team respectful of his/her needs.
The candidate must be able to maintain professional relationships with different healthcare professionals. Hold an audioprosthetist degree from College de Rosemont and be dynamic, independent and demonstrate leadership. The candidate must also demonstrate interest for the latest technologies. Intent on providing the best services, the candidate will show great professionalism and prioritize quality and efficiency. All information provided will remain confidential.
Compensation to be discused according to experience and fringe benefits
Principal tasks :
- Receive calls, take appointments and manage professional’s agendas
- Inform clients of products and services offered by the clinic
- Computerize and organize patient files
- Perform diverse tasks related to office work
Position requirements :
- Hold a DEP, AEC or DEC in office management or relevant work experience
- Work experience in the medical field would be an asset
- Computer literate
Join our team
It is always a pleasure to receive CVs from audioprosthetists and administratives agents interrested in being part of one of our team.
All the informations submitted will remain confidential.
To learn more about members of our team, visit their profiles on Professional Space
Share this page